More search options >
Basildon Bond Millington and Sons developed the Basildon Bond brand in 1911. When Millington & Sons was taken over by John Dickinson & Co. in 1918 they continued the brand. In 1966 the firm merged with E.S & A. Robinson to create the Dickinson Robinson Group. However, in 1989 the firm was purchased by Pembridge investments who sold the group to Bowater Scott who closed the paper mills; Nash Mills, Keynshaw mill and Fife mill to the SAPPI group who closed them down. In 1999 the stationery division was sold to Spicers Ltd.
Copyright National Archives of Australia 2019